Resources >> Awards Program
Lilly Reintegration Awards
Since 1997, the Reintegration Awards celebrated the achievements of those in the community who dedicate themselves to improving the lives of individuals with serious mental illnesses, and the achievements of those living with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder who battle tremendous odds to improve their own lives and the lives of their peers. Since 2012 we have partnered with the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare to make these important awards even better.
Begining 2013, we are renaming the awards "Inspiring Hope Awards" and combing the Welcome Back Awards categories in our celebration.
The Inspiring Hope Awards program honors:
· Treatment teams, programs and services that support people living with severe mental illness
· Local and national efforts to improve services and decrease the stigma of mental illness
· The achievements of people living with severe mental illness who give hope to others facing similar challenges
Categories for the treatment team/program/service:
· Clinical Medicine Award
· Employment Award
· Housing Award
· Advocacy Award
· Education Award
· Social Support Award
Categories for individuals living with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder:
· Artistic Contribution Award
· Mentorship Award
· Achievement Award
Reintegration Award recipients will receive:
- Cash contributions to be donated to the recipients' designated program or agency (first place: $10,000; second place: $5,000)
- A trophy, inscribed with recipient's name and category
- Airfare and hotel expenses for the awardee and one guest to attend the Inspiring Hope Awards ceremony and dinner at the Annual National Health Council meeting.
Please check back soon for information on the 2014 Awards program.
Questions about the Reintegration Awards? Please call (866) 362-0505.