Original story location:
Resources - Apply for Scholarship
Baer Reintegration Scholarship
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A BAER REINTEGRATION SCHOLARSHIP?
Please come back in October to download an application for the 2015-2016 school year.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A BAER REINTEGRATION SCHOLARSHIP?
The Baer Reintegration Scholarship is open to individuals diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder. Final diagnostic eligibility will be determined by an independent judging group.
In order to be eligible for consideration for the Baer Reintegration Scholarship, applicants must:
· Have a documented diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder.
· To apply for a Reintegrtion scholarship, you must be currently receiving medical treatment for the illness, including medications and psychiatric follow-up.
· Be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegrative efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part-time work, volunteer efforts or school enrollment or in competitive employment.
· Complete an application package that includes an application form, essay, transcripts (if applicable), recommendation forms from three references and school financial requirements.
The Reintegration Scholarship program is designed to offer financial assistance for a wide range of educational opportunities in which students work to attain a certificate or degree.* Eligible programs include:
· High school equivalency programs
· Trade or vocational school programs
· Associate degrees
· Bachelor degrees
· Graduate degrees
* Please note, noncredit, online and distance learning courses are not covered under the scholarship.
For more information please contact us via email. All comunication for the scholarships will be done via email only.